Directions (1-5): Read the following passage carefully and answers the questions given below it—
Eight friends P ,Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W lives in different cities – Delhi , Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Rishikesh, Kolkata and Udisha. All of them are seated around a square table (two on each side) facing the centre.
R sits third to the right of W. W lives in Udisha. U is sitting second to the left of T. T is not an immediate neighbour of R or W. The one who lives in Delhi in an immediate neighbour of T. Three people sit between W and the native of Kolkata.
W,R and also their immediate neighbour do not live in Chennai. Only one person sits between the native of Chennai and V. Native of Mumbai and Pune are immediate neighbour of each other. R is from neither Pune nor Mumbai .Only one person sits between P and the native of Bangalore. P does not live in Chennai or Mumbai. Q does not live in Chennai.
1.Which of the following is true regarding U?
(1) U lives in Bangalore
(2) S and V are immediate neighbour of U
(3) One person sits between U and the native of Pun
(4) U sits second to the right of P
(5) None of these
2.Who amongst the following lives in Mumbai?
(1) R (2) U (3) V (4) Q (5) Cannot be determined.
3.How many person sit between S and the native of Pune , when counted from the left hand side of native of Pune?
(1) None (2) One (3) Two (4) Three (5) Four
4.Which of the following is true?
(1) Only one person is sitting between the native of Pune and Rishikesh.
(2) S live in Chennai.
(3) The one lives in Mumbai is an immediate neighbour of W.
(4) One person sits between W and the native of Chennai.
(5) None is true
5.Who amongst the following represent immediate neighbour of V?
(1) P, Q (2) T and the native of Chennai
(3) W and the native of Rishikesh (4) T, U (5)P, S
Directions (6-10): Read the following passage carefully and answers the questions given below it-
Nine Officers A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and K are sitting around a circular table facing the centre .B is fourth to the left of G who is second to the right of C. F is fourth to the right of C and is second to the left of K. A is fourth to the right of K. D is not an immediate neighbour of either K or B. H is third to the right of E.
6.Who is fourth to the right of D?
(1)B (2) K (3) H (4) E (5) None of these
7.Which of the following is not sitting immediate to each other?
(1) GD (2) CH (3) EK (4) HF (5) None of these
8.How many person are sitting between D and G?
(1)None (2) One (3) Two (4) Three (5) Four
9.Who is sitting fourth to the left of A?
(1)B (2) K (3) D (4) C (5) None of these
10.Who is sitting between C and B?
(1)A (2) F (3) H (4) C (5) None of these