Name - Sherlock Holmes
Post - Marketing Officer Scale -1
Place - Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Time - 1 PM, Panel-2
I promise i will keep it short and simple, coz i also want d same in each posts here on BA(:P).
Panel had 5males and 1 female(total 6 members).
I went in and after all the formalities they started my class(:P). Seemed like they were in a real hurry n asked me to skip intro and all and by then i already had the idea that its going to be a rapid fire round. And the exact thing happened. Each of the members had their turn to take my tution (K)
Questions were like this.
- whats the need of marketing in bank?
- what are the products of the bank they can be marketed and why so?
- what is business process re-engineering?
- what is e-commerce, and who are the segment of people following it more?
- merits and demerits of e-commerce?
- 7s of management?
- modern marketing trends?
- difference between delighted and loyal customer?
- who are the prospects? Difference between lead and prospects (if any)?
- one situational question (asked me that if i have a target of 100 car loans, then how will i approach the market to generate leads??)
They are only asking simple marketing and management stuffs. Try not to explain wide open. Be specific and to the point. Stay calm, don’t get nervous.
My best wishes..!! J