Hello Friends i am Ankit Gupta . Today I'm sharing my Success Story in Bank of Baroda clerk and Gramin bank as a Officer scale 1.
I read many Success stories so far which eventually inspired me to write my success story.
No company came to my College for placement. So after PG I start looking for Job. I finally got a job in Pharmaceutical Company in sales department. I worked there for 2.5 years. Although I was earning handsome salary but my job was not secured, so I Quiet my Job and Started Preparing for Bank exams.
List of Exam i Cleared.
1) IBPS PO 3 in 2013 qualified for interview but could not get a job.
2) IBPS CLERK 3 in 2013 scored good marks but got less marks in interview (42.5 marks) and came to waiting list, missed by .20
1 April 2014, It was a dark day , not selected in any exam, i lost hope but not my confidence.
“ YOU NEVER KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU ARE...SO NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS” I started my preparation again.
3) IBPS RRB 2 PO in 2013 Selected in Gramin bank ,and joined in November 2014.
4) IOB Manipal 2013 but did not attend Interview because of health issue.
5) RBI ASSISTANT 2014 but could not convert to final
6) SBI CLERK 2014 (123 marks ) but again could not convert to final.
7) IBPS PO 4 in 2014 but again got less marks in Interview (50 marks) not converted to Final.
8) IBPS CLERK 4 in 2014 but same story got less marks in interview (47.5 marks) failed to convert.
9) IBPS RRB 3 PO in 2014
10) SBI ASSO CLERK 2014 but could not attend Interview due to NOC problem.
11) SBI ASSO PO 2014 Fail to convert it in final.
12) SBI PO 2015 cleared Prelims waiting for Main Result.
List of Exam I Failed
1) SBI PO 2013
2) NICL ASSIT 2013
3) RBI Grade B 2013 and 2014
4) SBI PO 2014 And MANY MORE..
On 31st march 2015 I got Sms that I was Selected in Bank of baroda through Waiting list (IBPS Clerk 2013),finally got a job in a Nationalise Bank.
“ Those who are Actually Intelligent never Afraid of Unsuccess “
So friend Don’t lose your Confidence and keep trying as one day you will definitely reach Your Dreams.
All the best Guys...