1) Name the governor of Manipur who recently passed away due to cancer?
Answer. Dr. Syed Ahmed
2) Who won the ATP Saint Petersburg Open 2015 by defeating Joao Sousa?
Answer. Milos Raonic of Canada
3) The former England cricketer who was also known as "Typhoon" died at eh age of 85. Name the player?
4) Who won the Japanese Grand Prix 2015?
Answer. Lewis Hamilton
5) Name the women duo who won the Guangzhou Open 2015 by defeating Xu Shilin and You Xiaodi in the final?
Answer. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
6) Who won the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2015 by defeating Singapore’s Peter Gilchrist?
Answer. Pankaj Advani
7) Name the Indian shooter who won the gold medal at the 8th Asian Air Gun championship in New Delhi?
Answer. Abhinav Bindra
8) After the merger of FMC with SEBI, how many director ¬level officers of Forward Markets Commission (FMC) will be absorbed by SEBI and how many employees will become part of the central government employees’ pool?a
Answer. 7 officers will be observed and 41 employees will be included.
9) Who became the new CEO of the Volkswagen Group?
Answer. Matthias Mueller
10) Which tech giant will invest $150 million for Indian start-ups?
Answer. Silicon Valley ¬based Qualcomm
11) Which Mumbai¬ based marketplace for courier and logistics service providers, has announced to get documents and parcels picked up free of cost and dispatch them through one of the couriers empanelled with it?
12) On his visit to US, the PM Naredra Modi held bilateral talks with Presidents of Palestine & Mexico. Name the Presidents of the given countries?
Answer. President Mahmoud Abbas of Palestine, and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto
13) Name the village which is adopted by South superstar Mahesh Babu?
Answer. Siddhapuram village