1) NASA signed a contract worth 490 million US dollars with which Russian space agency for carrying the US astronauts to the International Space Station?
3) Which Union Government scheme was acknowledged as the world’s largest cash transfer program (households) by the Guinness Book of World Records?
Answer. Pratyaksha Hastaantarit Laabh (PAHAL)
4) Which became the first Indian city to be a member of Beijing headquartered World Tourism Cities Federation Council?
5) Name the bollywood movie which recently banned in Pakistan?
6) Who is the author of Mrs Funnybones: She’s Just Like You and a Lot Like Me?
Answer. Twinkle Khanna
7) Who is the author of Making India Awesome?
Answer. Chetan Bhagat
8) Who is the author of The Kumbh Mela: Mapping the Ephemeral Megacity?
Answer. Tarun Khanna
9) Who is the author of R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music?
Answer. Khagesh Dev Burman
10) The Union Government constituted a three member team to assess the situation over the student protest in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) in Pune is headed by?
Answer. SM Khan
11) When is the 70th Hiroshima Day observed?
Answer. 6 August 2015
12) Name the campaign which is launched by Narendra Modi to promote bank financing for start-ups and offer incentives to boost entrepreneurship and job creation.
Answer. Start-up India, Stand up India
13) The Union Cabinet in August 2015 gave its approval for the signing of a MoU between the India and Nepal for the construction of a petroleum products pipeline from ?
Answer. Raxaul (India) to Amlekhgunj (Nepal)
14) Namre the scheme which is launched by the government to engage class VI to IX studnets in raising of saplings in nurseries created in schools.
Answer. School Nursery Yojana
15) Union Government launched Suraksha Bandhan drive in a Mission Mode through participating banks and insurance companies to facilitate enrolment under social security schemes. Name the schemes?
Answer. The schemes are Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
16) Which bill is passed by Lok Sabha in August 2015 which provides for filing of cheque bounce cases at the place where a cheque is presented for clearance and not the place of issue.
Answer. Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2015
17) India signed agreement to set up Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training with which country?
18) According to the Forbes list of 2015 of World's Highest-Paid Actors, who is the highest paid actor in the world?
Answer. Robert Downey
19) India signed MoU to deepen cooperation in New and Renewable Energy Sector with which country?
20) Which state government announced a scheme named — ‘City Taxi’ — under which permits will be issued to 600cc vehicles which will charge Rs 10 per km?Answer. Delhi government