1. Name the Kingfisher Airlines Chairman who has offered to pay banks Rs. 4,000 crore as partial settlement of the carrier’s debts and indicated to the Supreme Court that the atmosphere in India was too vitiated for him to immediately return?
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid his respects to the victims of the March 22 terror attacks in which country by laying a wreath at the entrance to the Maalbeek metro station?
3. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched ‘Make in India’ conference in which country recently?
4. Name the company which plans to launch its online streaming platform Hotstar in other countries over the next few months?
5. Which company has signed a pact with Elbit-ISTAR and Alpha Design Technologies to work in the field of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in India?
6. Name the Hungarian writer who won the 2002 Nobel Prize for Literature for fiction largely drawn from his experience as a teenage prisoner in Nazi concentration camps, died at the age of 86?
7. Which country's government has committed a loan of Around Rs.14,251 crores for various projects across India, including Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and the North East?
8. The 13th India-EU Summit concluded in which country without a consensus on a bilateral free trade deal known as the BTIA (Broadbased Trade and Investment Agreement)?
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi left for which country to attend the Nuclear Security Summit 2016?
10. South Africa’s top court ordered the President to pay back some of the $16 million of state money spent for upgrading his private home, in a stinging rebuke that hits the scandal-plagued leader financially and politically. Name the President?
Answers will be updated soon......