1. Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel has launched Ujala scheme in which of the following place to distribute LED bulbs to the people recently?
2. The Union Cabinet has given its approval to amend The Institutes of Technology (IIT) Act, 1961 for incorporation of how many new IITs recently?
3. The World leaders begin two days of G7 talks with the deteriorating global economy, terrorism and refugees crisis, China's controversial maritime claims, and a possible Brexit headlining as their top agenda. At which was the G7 Summit held?
4. Saudi Arabia based Islamic Development Bank has announced to open its first branch in which state/UT of India?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) New Delhi
5. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has granted ex-post facto approval to the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and which of the following country for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism?
6. The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Modi has given ex-post facto approval to the MoU between Indian and ____________ for promoting sustainable, stable and low-carbon thermal power development in India recently.
7. The Union Cabinet has waived off loans worth how much owed by Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd (HFCL) as part of a financial restructuring package for the PSU?
a) Over Rs 9000 crore
b) Over Rs 19000 crore
c) Over Rs 16000 crore
d) Over Rs 17000 crore
e) None of the above
8. Eurozone finance ministers have reached a deal with Greece to start debt relief for the country as demanded by the International Monetary Fund, and to release a bailout fund of?
a) 10.3bn euros
b) 20.6bn euros
c) 30.5bn euros
d) 40.4bn euros
e) None of the above
9. Government has enforced the decision of retirement fund body __________ to almost double the maximum sum assured under its insurance scheme from 3.6 lakh to 6 lakh rupees. It will benefit around four crore subscribers.
10. Which state has got the approval to set National Institute of Technology (NIT) recently?
c) West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh