1. The committee set up by the govt to look into the functioning of the Censor Board submitted its report recently. It was headed by?
2. The govt has made it mandatory for mobile manufacturers to add inbuilt global positioning system (GPS) in all phones from?
3. President Mukherjee embarked on two nation tour to Papua New Guinea and New Zealand recently. The capital city of Papua New Guinea is?
Bandar Seri Begawan
4. Which of the following countries recently launched Kunpeng 1B, a sounding rocket designed to conduct research, take measurements and scientific experiments?
5. The Railway Ministry has decided to create a _________ fund named Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh to strengthen safety measures.
Rs 1 lakh cr
6. Operation Sulaimani, an initiative to eradicate poverty by feeding the needy, was launched in which of the following cities recently?
7. ________ became the first African footballer to win the Professional Footballers Association’s (PFA) Player of the Year award recently.
8. Nandu Natekar became the first non-cricketer to be inducted into Legends Club, founded by late Raj Singh Dungarpur. Nandu is associated with?
9. Who among the following was re-elected as the Prime Minister of Tibetan government-in-exile recently?
10. The govt on 25 Apr banned the import of some electronic items, specific mobile phones, milk and milk products and some steel products from?