We present to you a current affairs quiz to keep you updated with the happenings around you with reference to the upcoming competitive exams, at the same time prepare you for them.This quiz will be provided to with detailed solution, to add to your knowledge base.
1. The capital city of Cambodia is?
c) Phnom Penh
2. Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan has been elected as the first female house speaker of the parliament of?
3. PM Narendra Modi will on Apr 5 inaugurate ‘Stand Up India’ initiative which is aimed at creating jobs and promoting entrepreneurship among?
d) All the above
e) Only b) and c)
4. The host country of the 2017 FIFA U17 World Cup is?
5. The 4th Nuclear Security Summit attended by PM Narendra Modi was held recently in?
6. Which country will get a cheap $100mn loan from the World Bank to help create 100,000 jobs for Syrian refugees and its own citizens?
7. The rural job guarantee scheme MGNREGA completed 10 years on 2 Feb. It was launched in Feb 2006 from Bandlapalli village of Anantpur district in?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
e) Madhya Pradesh
8. India signed two bilateral advance pricing agreements (APAs) recently with which country in its efforts to provide certainty and stability in tax policies to foreign investors?
c) South Korea
9. Vice President Hamid Ansari embarked on 5day visit to Brunei and Thailand recently. The capital city of Brunei is?
d) Bandar Seri Begawan
10. __________ won the award for the most innovative use of internet technology by central govt public sector units recently at the 18th National eGovernance Awards?
a) IRCTC’s New Next Generation eTicketing System
b) Oil Ministry’s ‘Give It Up’ Campaign
c) 4G service by BSNL
d) GPS aided geo augmented navigation (GAGAN) system of ISRO
e) None of the above