We present to you a current affairs quiz to keep you updated with the happenings around you with reference to the upcoming competitive exams, at the same time prepare you for them.This quiz will be provided to with detailed solution, to add to your knowledge base.
1. Fed Cup is the premier international team competition in women’s?
d) table tennis
2. Name the Indian who has been appointed vicepresident and chief investment officer of the newlycreated Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
a) Chanda Kochhar
b) Arundhati Bhattacharya
c) Aditya Puri
d) DJ Pandian
e) Duvvuri Subbarao
3. Pandit Ram Narayan has been chosen for the prestigious Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi classical music award for 2015-2016. He is a _________ maestro?
4. The Counter Terrorism Conference 2016 was held recently in?
5. The venue of the International Fleet Review (IFR) 2016 of the Indian Navy is?
6. India has confirmed its participate in Cobra Gold 2016, a multilateral amphibious exercise, which will take place in?
7. Which of the following teams won the ICC Women’s World T20 2016 title?
c) West Indies
e) South Africa
8. Kallol Roy has been appointed as the new CMD of?
d) Power Finance Corporation
e) Bhartiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam
9. The Govt extended the safeguard duty on some steel imports by two years, till Mar 2018. This is to protect domestic industry from onslaught of cheap supplies especially from?
10. In a first, DCB Bank offered Aadhaarbased ATM transactions sans PIN recently. The private sector lender is headquartered in?