We present to you a current affairs quiz to keep you updated with the happenings around you with reference to the upcoming competitive exams, at the same time prepare you for them.This quiz will be provided to with detailed solution, to add to your knowledge base.
1. The RBI has reduced the minimum daily maintenance of the cash reserve ratio (CRR) from 95% of the requirement to _____ with effect from the fortnight beginning Apr 16.
2. Which of the following states on 5 Apr decided to impose a total ban on alcohol?
c) Uttar Pradesh
3. Tran Dai Quang was sworn in as the new President of which of the following countries recently?
4. The Pacific island nation of Vanuatu was hit with a 6.9 magnitude earthquake recently. The capital city of Vanuatu is?
b) San Jose
e) Port Vila
5. The RBI in its first monetary policy review of FY17 pegged 201617 GDP growth forecast at?
6. India signed an agreement with the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) recently. Which of the following is NOT one of the 56 members of IDB?
a) Saudi Arabia
e) None of the above
7. The RBI announced its first monetary policy review of the financial year 2016-17 on 5 Apr. What is the new Repo rate?
8. The National Maritime Day of India is observed on?
a) 2 Apr
b) 3 Apr
c) 5 Apr
d) 6 Apr
e) 7 Apr
9. PM Narendra Modi visited TCS’ all women IT centre in which of the following cities abroad recently?
c) Kuwait City
10. The Development Bank KfW will provide loan assistance to metro system for Nagpur. The DfW bank is based in?