1. Who has won the prestigious 2016 All England Badminton title in the men’s singles category?
2. Name the Nobel Laureate who after 19 years of her death will be made a saint.
3. The 7th meeting of the Governing Board of the Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC) was held in?
4. Which bank announced a new mobile payment solution Touch & Pay?
5. What is the rank of India on the United Nations World Happiness Index (WHI) ?
6. Which state became the 9th state to sign the memorandum of understanding (MoU) for power distribution reforms, the Ujwal Discoms Assurance Yojana (UDAY)?
7. India’s largest telecom operator by subcriber base, Bharti Airtel, has acquired which Telecom?
8. Name the award winning action heroine who has been appointed as United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Goodwill Ambassador.
9. Name the famous Shehnai exponent who has passed away in Kolkata, West Bengal at the age of 77.
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the World Sufi Forum in?
11. The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the lead UN agency for delivery of a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled, appointed whom as its Goodwill Ambassador?
12. Which is the cleanest railway station in the country, followed by Rajkot and Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), according to an Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) survey?
13. Air Asia India has appointed whom as the new CEO of the company?
14. Name the Mobile wallet and digital payments player who has announced the launch of its ‘Çhat and Pay‘ feature.
15. Which bank has become the first bank to commence the sale of Indian Gold Coin (IGC) in the domestic market?