Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Seven people, namely Mukesh, Naval, Onisha, Pintu, Queen, Reshma and Seena have an anniversary but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months (of the same year), namely February, March, April, June, September, October and November. Each of them also likes a different flower, namely Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Marigold, Daffodil, Sunflower and Orchid but not necessarily in the same order.
Reshma has an anniversary in the month which has more than 30 days. Only one person has an anniversary between Reshma and the one who likes Rose. Both Seena and Onisha have an anniversary in one of the months after the one who likes Rose. Seena has an anniversary immediately before Onisha. The one who likes Lily has an anniversary in the month which has less than 30 days. Only three people have an anniversary between the one who likes Lily and the one who likes Orchid. Only two people have an anniversary between Seena and the one who likes Marigold. Pintu has an anniversary immediately after the one who likes Marigold. Only two people have an anniversary between Pintu and Queen. Mukesh has an anniversary immediately before the one who likes Jasmine. Onisha does not like Sunflower.
1. Which of the following represents the month in which Seena has an anniversary?
(a) Cannot be determined
2. Which of the following does Onisha like?
3. As per the given arrangement, Lily is related to April and Marigold is related to September following a certain pattern. Which of the following is Orchid related to following the same pattern?
4. Which of the following represents the people who have an anniversary in April and November respectively?
(a) Naval, Mukesh
(b) Queen, Mukesh
(c) Queen, Onisha
(d) Naval, Onisha
(e) Naval, Seena
5. How many people have an anniversary between the months in which Queen and Mukesh have an anniversary?
(e) More than three
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Seven friends Monty, Neon, Orange, Prince, Queen, Ricky and Smith attend different language classes, namely French, English, Spanish, Sanskrit, Chinese, German and Japanese, but not necessarily in the same order, from Monday to Sunday (of the same week).
Monty attends a class on Friday. Only two persons attend classes between Monty and the one who is learning Sanskrit. Ricky attends a class immediately before Prince. Neither Ricky nor Prince is learning Sanskrit. Only one person attends a class between Ricky and the one who is learning Spanish. The one who is learning Spanish does not have a class on Monday. Neon attends a class immediately before the one who is learning French. Monty is not learning French. Only one person has a class between Ricky and Queen. Orange is learning German. Only two persons have classes between Orange and the one who is learning Chinese. Queen is not learning Japanese.
6. Which of the following represents those who have language classes immediately before and immediately after Neon?
(a) Prince, Monty
(b) Queen, Monty
(c) Queen, Ricky
(d) Other than those given as options
(e) Ricky, Prince
7. Which of the following languages is Queen learning?
(a) Other than those given as options
8. As per the given arrangement, Queen is related to Chinese and Ricky is related to Japanese in a certain way. To which of the following is Prince related to in the same way?
(b) Other than given as options
9. Four of the following five form a group as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
10. On which of the following days does Prince have a class?