Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions.
Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, Jack, Kunal, Lalit, Monty and Nathan are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north. In row 2, Ricky, Smith, Tret, Uber and Vivian are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
Vivian sits at one of the extreme ends of the line. Only two people sit between Vivian and Ricky. The one who faces Ricky sits on the immediate left of Lalit. Only one person sits between Lalit and Kunal. The one who faces Kunal sits on the immediate left of Smith. Nathan sits second to the right of Jack. Neither Kunal nor Lalit faces Uber.
1. Who among the following is facing Monty?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Who among the following does not belong to that group?
(a) Nathan, Kunal
(b) Jack, Lalit
(c) Monty, Lalit
(d) Ricky, Uber
(e) Smith, Tret
3. What is the position of Uber with respect to Smith?
(a) Third to the right
(b) Immediate left
(c) Second to the left
(d) Second to the right
(e) Immediate right
4. Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding Nathan?
(a) Only two persons sit between Nathan and Monty.
(b) Nathan sits at an extreme end of the row – 1.
(c) Nathan faces one of the immediate neighbours of Ricky.
(d) None of the given statements is true
(e) Lalit sits on the immediate right of Nathan.
5. Who among the following is facing Tret?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.
Chris, Demon, Ela, Fan, Prince, Queen, Rocky and Smith are sitting around a circular table facing the centre with equal distance between each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Each one of them is also related to Demon in some way or the other.
Prince sits third to the right of Ela. Demon sits on the immediate left of Ela. Only one person sits between Prince and Demon’s son.
Rocky sits on the immediate right of Demon’s son. Only three people sit between Demon’s husband and Rocky. Only one person sits between Demon’s husband and Chris.
Fan sits on the immediate right of Queen. Demon’s father sits second to the right of Fan. Only three people sit between Demon’s father and Demon’s brother.
Demon’s daughter sits second to the right of Smith. Demon’s sister sits third to the right of Demon’s mother.
6. Which of the following statements is TRUE with respect to the given information?
(a) Smith is brother of Rocky.
(b) Only three people sit between Queen and Smith.
(c) Ela sits third to the right of Demon’s daughter.
(d) All the given options are true
(e) Rocky is an immediate neighbour of Demon.
7. Who among the following is brother of Demon?
8. As per the given seating arrangement, Queen is related to Prince in the same way as Rocky is related to Ela. Then, following the same pattern Demon is related to?
9. Who sits on the immediate left of Demon’s son?
(a) Demon’s father
(e) Demon’s mother
10. How is Queen related to Prince?