1. Which country's Government has ordered a two-day working week for public sector workers as a temporary measure to help it overcome a serious energy crisis?
2. Patanjali Ayurved, which is a Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) venture promoted by yoga guru Ramdev will be investing over how much in the current fiscal for setting up six processing units and one Research and development (R&D) center as it follows a turnover of Rs 10,000 crore this year?
3. The state owned fuel retailer BPCL has got the environment clearance nod for its 694 crore rupees LPG project in Haldia Dock Complex in?
4. Iran has asked Indian refiners like Essar Oil and MRPL to pay interest rate of Libor-plus 0.75 per cent on the how much they owe it in past oil dues, to make up for the foreign exchange losses?
5. Which state govt has decided to give free laptops to first 500 meritorious students, who would secure a minimum of 95 per cent marks in annual Board examination of Class X in 2016-17?
6. Which country challenged India, China and 11 others on navigation rights?
7. Which country will host the 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships?
8. Dattu Bhokanal has qualified for the Rio Olympics after winning a silver in the finals of men's single sculls at the 2016 FISA Asian and Oceania Olympic Qualification Regatta at Chung-ju in South Korea. He is related to which game?
9. Which state will have another Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) to train 5,000 plastic engineers and technicians every year and it will be set up in Anantapur district?
10. The Finance Ministry has approved how much per cent interest on PF deposits for over 5 crore subscribers of retirement body EPFO, lower than 8.8 per cent decided by the Central Board of Trustees (CBT)?