1. Reserve Bank of India was nationalised in?
(d) 19552. Prior to the establishment of the Reserve Bank of India, the Government banking business was conduct by?
(a) Bank of India
(b) Central Bank of India
(c) National Bank of India
(d) Imperial Bank of India###
3. Which of the following is not a general credit control measure?
(a) bank rate
(b) variable reserve ratios
(c) open market operations
(d) regulation of margin requirements on advances against agricultural commodities###
4. Which of the following is not a selective credit control measure?
(a) fixation of minimum margins for leading against specific securities
(b) ceilings on the amounts of credit for certain purposes
(c) changes in the liquidity ratio###
(d) discriminatory rates of interest on certain types of advances
5. Every bank wishing to commence banking business in India is required to obtain a licence from?
(a) Government of India, Ministry of Finance
(b) Government of India, Company Law Board
(c) Reserve Bank of India###
(d) Registrar of Companies
6. The Differential Rates of Interest (DRI) Scheme is operative since?
7. Which of the following is an apex-institution in the field of industrial finance?
(a) Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
(b) Industrial Finance Corporation of India
(c) Industrial Development Bank of India###
(d) Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India
8. When a country decides to conduct trade on favorable terms with another country for mutual benefits, this is called?
A. FTA System
B. MFN Status###
C. Bilateral Trade
D. Counter Trade
9. Kisan Credit Card can be used for financing?
(a) Production needs
(b) Consumption needs
(c) Both (a) and (b)###
(d) None of the above
10. When was the Imperial Bank of India nationalised?