1. The DICGC operates the Credit Guarantee Scheme for small scale industries on behalf of the?
None of the above
2. Working capital means?
Cash-in hand and at bank
Current liabilities and provisions
Current assets minus current liabilities
3. “Window dressing” means?
The modern way of decorating a branch office
A decorative way of presenting the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account of a bank at its annual general meeting
Manipulation of accounts with a view not to give the share holders a true and fair view
Is a strategy used by mutual fund and portfolio managers near the year or quarter end to improve the appearance of the portfolio/fund performance before presenting it to clients or shareholders
4. The term-“co-obligant” means?
A person who has guaranteed the account of another person(s)
A person who has executed an indemnity bond in a bank’s favour
A person who has assumed obligations of contract jointly with other person(s)
A person/business undertaking opening a documentary letter of credit
5. The term “dormant accounts” means?
Accounts showing an average balance of less than Rs. 100 during a half year
Accounts which remains inoperative for an extended period of time
Accounts which have been blocked under the exchange control regulations
Loan/cash credit/overdraft accounts which are considered irrecoverable
6. In India, the computerization program of banks are regulated and monitored by?
ET and T
7. The …… Committee on computerization in year 1984 recommended introduction of mechanization at branch, RO/ZO and HO levels?
8. Net Interest Income means?
Interest generated from bank's assets less interest paid on liabilities
Interest earned on advances
None of these
9. PannirSelvam Committee Report relates to?
10. Saraf Committee on Technology issues recommended?
Remittance Facilities to Banks Customers
Reporting of SGL Transactions in Government Securities
Reporting of Currency Chest Operations & Government Transactions
All of the above