1. The HR's function in Bank primarily is?
limited to the training and development of the personnel
the function of Personnel Management and it takes care of the comprehensive respons-ibilities of the employees development
limited to transfers and postings of the employees
none of the above
2. Which of the following is a benefit of E-Commerce?
Insufficient telecommunications band width
Individuals can tele-communicate more easily
Customers may be unsure of EC security
EC theory and practice is constantly evolving
3. Why is B2C generally less attractive than B2B?
Easier to implement
Less expensive to implement
Larger number of organizations
4. Which of the following is not an example of an e-payment?
5. Treasury bills are sold in India by?
Reserve Bank of India
6. In the Money market operations, the item widely accepted is?
Inter Bank Participation Certificates
Certificate of Deposits
None of the above
7. To meet a significant increase in demand for bank credit, a bank may?
make use of excess reserves
borrow from other banks
borrow from the Reserve Bank of India
All of the above
8. The "bank rate" is?
free to fluctuate according to the forces of demand and supply
set by the Reserve Bank of India
set by the Reserve Bank of India as directed by the Union Ministry of Finance
set by the Reserve Bank of India as directed by the Indian Banks' Association
9. The term "exchange arbitrage" is the?
Arbitration of exchange disputes
simultaneous buying selling of foreign exchange to make a profit because interest rates vary in different countries
simultaneous purchase of a currency in one market and it's sale in another market with a view to realise a profit
buying of foreign currency to realise a future profit when it appreciates
10. The law regarding negotiable instruments is contained in?
The Bill of Exchange Act, 1881
The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
The Cheques Act, 1881
The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881