1. As per the reports, the collection of direct taxes has gone up by about 19% in last few months. Which of the following agencies releases the figures about tax collection?
Central Statistical organisation
Reserve Bank of India
Department of Income Tax
Central Board of Direct Taxes
2. As we know commercial banks accept deposits from the public. What do banks do with this money?
This is a type of credit creation. Bank gives this on loan
This is an income for the bank
Banks give this money directly to the govt for developmental projects
This money is deposited with the RBI who in turn gives some interest on it banks
3. Which of the following in NOT a type of cheque issued by an individual?
4. Which of the following terms is used in banking?
5. “Sensitive Index” of Bombay Stock Exchange is called ……………?
6. Which of the following is the best way to get hard cash immediately from one’s bank account at a time when banks are not working?
All of the above
7. What is financial inclusion?
To provide a permanent employment to the unemployed
To provide a 100 days job to all those who are in need of a job
To provide the banking services at affordable costs to the disadvantaged and low-income segments of the society
To ensure that all financial transactions amounting Rs. 5,000/- and above are done through banks.
8. Some major banks and financial institutions in various Western countries were to wind up their business and/or declare themselves in financial problems during last few years. This trend is technically known as?
9. Exporters in India get insurance cover and risk cover from which of the following organization?
10. Which of the following places in India does not have a Stock Exchange?