1. Who became the head of corporate banking of Small sized private lender RBL Bank?
2. Which bank launched Bengaluru's first ATM that accepts Aadhaar number and Aadhaar fingerprint (biometric) instead of ATM/Debit Card and PIN to dispense cash?
3. How many branches will be established of the payment bank set up by the department of posts?
4. Name the private sector bank which has cut lending rate by 0.05 per cent, a move which will lower EMI for its new borrowers.
5. Name the bank which has added five new features on its mobile banking app, 'iMobile'.
6. Kotak Mahindra Bank said that its customers will continue to enjoy 6% interest rate on savings account for balance above how much amount, and 5% interest rate pa on savings account for balance up to how much amount?
7. Who assumed the charge of Managing Director of State Bank of Travancore?
8. Tata Payment Solutions (TCPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Communications signed up with which institutions for its Indicash White Label ATM solutions?
9. The payments bank of the department of posts which will be functional by March 2017 will initially have a corpus of how much amount?
10. Which bank's point of sales terminal (PoS) network is now the largest in the country?