1. Which among the following is an appropriate binary conversion for the number 421 (which is of base 10)?
2. If A and B are two input ends of AND logic gate and AB is the only output. What will be the output if the input is A=1 and B=0?
3. If ∆ represents ‘1’ and ○ represents ‘0’. What will be the one’s complement of - ○∆∆○○∆?
○∆∆○○∆ represents 011001. For finding one’s complement we change each 1 to 0 and each 0 to 1. Hence One’s complement of 011001 will be 100110. (Note: this is not the same question as the one asked in SBI mains.)
4. Following diagram depicts which logic gate?
None of the above
5. Which of the following is a correctset of hexadecimal digits?
hexadecimal digits are written using symbols from 0-9 or A-F
6. Which of the following is a Logical Conjunction?
both(a) and (b)
All of the above
When two statements are combined with an 'and,' then it is a conjunction. For conjunctions, both statements must be true for the compound (result) statement to be true. When your two statements are combined with an 'or,' it is a disjunction.
7. If Ӣ represents ‘1’ and Ṉ represents ‘0’. A and B are two input ends of OR logic gate and C is the only output. What will be the output if the input is A=Ӣ and B=Ӣ?
8. Which of the following is not a valid binary number?
9. Which of the following symbol represents decisional or conditional statement in a flow chart?
10. What are the permitted digits that can be used in Octal Number system?