1. As part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Make in India” and “Start-up India” moves, which state has announced new policy for promotion of information technology(IT) and electronic start-ups, envisaging setting up of 50 incubators to provide leadership and facilities to 2,000 start-ups over the next five years recently?
2. According to 2016 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) India has jumped 13 positions from last year to rank _______ among 30 developing countries this year on ease of doing business.
3. The Indian government and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed an agreement for a $200 million loan to upgrade 176-km roads in which of the following state?
None of the above
4. Who is sworn in as Chief Minister of the Union Territory of Puducherry recently?
5. Name the India's first Mr.Universe who has passed away in Kolkata recently?
Thakur Anoop Singh
None of the above
6. India and which of the following country have agreed to enhance the scale of existing bilateral military interaction and decided to expand the interaction between the armed forces recently?
7. Which state assembly has passed the Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2016 recently?
8. The Enforcement Directorate slapped how much FEMA violation notice in connection with alleged “wrongful” gain made to private multimedia company Devas by Antrix, the commercial arm of ISRO?
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Swiss President Johann Schneider Ammann to deepen bilateral and multilateral cooperation with the key European nation. What is the currency of Switzerland?
10. Renowned Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has won the gold medal in people's choice prize at world championship festival of sand sculpting Russe, 2016, which was held in which of the following country?