1. Bandaru Dattatreya is the present Union Minister of State of ..................
Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Youth Affairs and Sports
Petroleum and Natural Gas
Labour and Employment
2. As per the latest data disclosed by the govt for assessment year 2012-13, taxpayers account for about what per cent of India’s population?
one per cent
two per cent
2.5 per cent
three per cent
four per cent
3. Vijender Singh, who recorded the 5th consecutive victory in a professional match recently is a?
4. The World Press Freedom Day is observed on?
5. Which of the following mobile operators in India has appointed six bankers to raise about $2.5 bn (Rs.16,500 cr) through an initial public offering this year?
6. President Nicolas Maduro ordered a 30 per cent increase in minimum wage effective from the International Labour Day (1 May) in the country?
7. India conveyed to which of the following countries recently that it was ready to clear nearly $6.5bn of the dues for oil import from that country?
8. India and __________ signed a landmark Air Services Agreement recently paving the way for introduction of direct flights between the two countries.
9. The former bureaucrat and parliamentarian NK Singh is soon to receive one of the highest civilian honours from which country for promoting it's ties with India?
10. The Mindtree co-founder Subroto Bagchi has been selected to head the Skill Development Authority of the state of?