1. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is headquartered at?
Seoul, South Korea
New York, US
2. The Reserve Bank of India has mandated that banks should credit interest on savings deposit at ________ or shorter intervals.
3. The nuclear-capable Agni-I ballistic missile was test-fired recently which is capable of hitting a target ______ away.
4. The World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on?
5. Lloyd Stowell Shapley, who passed away recently, was a Nobel laureate and a renowned?
6. Htin Kyaw was elected as the first civilian President in which of the following countries recently?
7. ________ won the women’s singles title of the All England Badminton 2016.
8. A sum of Rs 100 cr towards welfare of Brahmins has been allocated in the budget for 2016-17 of the state.................
9. The 4th World Congress of Biosphere Reserves was held recently in?
10. The central govt has accorded final approval for setting up a Mega Food Park in Khammam District of?