1. The Thomas Cup is an international men’s team competition of?
2. India is placed at which position in the ‘Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index’, according to an recent EY report?
3. The ‘Income Declaration Scheme’ or four month window for declaration of domestic black money will commence from?
1 Jun 2016
1 Sep 2016
1 Dec 2016
1 Jan 2017
1 Apr 2017
4. _______ will become the first Indian to be inducted into the ‘International Astronautical Federation (IAF) Hall of Fame’.
G Madhavan Nair
5. The Air Forces of which two countries concluded their four-week-long “Red Flag” aerial combat exercises at Alaska in the US recently?
Pakistan and US
China and US
Japan and US
South Korea and US
India and US
6. The world football governing body FIFA appointed who among the following as deputy chairman of its governance committee recently?
7. The economic think-tank NCAER recently projected India’s economic growth rate at what percent in 2016-17?
6.9 per cent
7.1 per cent
7.4 per cent
7.6 per cent
7.7 per cent
8. Which of the following pairs won women’s doubles title of the 2016 Rome Masters?
Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnin
Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
Raquel Atawo and Abigail Spears
Irina-Camelia Begu and Monica Niculescu
None of the above
9. The Women Economic Forum with a theme ‘Women: Uplifting and Uniting The World’ was held recently in?
10. The 2nd phase of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to provide LPG connections to 5 cr women beneficiaries from BPL families was launched recently from Dahod district of?