1. Kolkata-based Bandhan Bank has reported a net profit of ............. crore in the first seven months of its operations.
2. Who among the following has been appointed as a part-time member of the Prasar Bharati Board which runs public broadcasters Doordarshan and All India Radio?
3. The National Dengue Day is observed on?
4. The World Bank approved what amount recently as loan to support rooftop solar programme in India?
5. The govt constituted a five member committee to review the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) roadmap recently. The committee is headed by?
6. Who among the following is NOT an Indian woman archer?
Laishram Sarita Devi
None of the above
7. The world’s largest single rooftop solar power plant of 11.5 MW capacity was inaugurated in which of the following states recently?
8. Which state govt has launched Green Passage scheme for orphan students to ensure that they get free of cost higher education in the state?
9. Which of the following foreign banks announced to exit India retail operations in a phased manner recently?
Royal Bank of Scotland
10. Uber Cup is an international women’s team tournament of?