Directions (Q.1-5): Study the radar graph carefully and answer the questions given below:
The number of passengers travelled (in lakhs) in four different trains in different years
1. In which train is the number of passengers travelled the maximum during the eight years?
Sapt Kranti Exp
Sampark Kranti Exp
Either Sampark Kranti Exp or Sapt Kranti Exp
2. If the fare of Shatabdi Exp is Rs.400 for all classes of passengers and the fare of Sampark Kranti Exp is 20% more than that of Shatabdi Exp, then what is the ratio of the income of Shatabdi Exp in 2012 to that of Sampark Kranti Exp in 2013?
1 : 2
2 : 1
1 : 1
3 : 2
5 : 6
3. What is the difference between the number of passengers of Sapt Kranti Exp in 2011 and that of Rajdhani Exp in 2006?
4. The total number of passengers in 2010 is what per cent of the total number of passengers in 2013?
5. If the fare of Rajdhani Exp is Rs.350 and that of Sapt Kranti Exp is Rs.450 for all classes of passengers then what is the total income of both the trains during 2011 to 2013?
Rs. 95 crore
Rs. 98 crore
Rs. 90 crore
Rs. 89 crore
Rs. 80 crore
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the pie-chart and line graph to answer the following questions.
6. In which month is the average price of onion per kg the minimum?
7. In which city is the average price of onion per kg the maximum during the given six months?
Both Noida and Gurgaon
8. If the quantity of onion sold is the same for all the cities, then what is the difference between the toal income from the sale of onion in June and that in July?
9. If 35% of the total sale of onion in March is from Faridabad, then what is its total income?
10. The price of onion in Gurgaon in April is what per cent of the price of onion in Noida in May?