General Awareness is one of the extremely important part of the banking examination syllabus and most of the students always remain confused about what to study, especially in GA portion. So, in order to solve this problem, BA is going to introduce GA special quiz on daily basis which will be strictly based on the format of upcoming banking examinations in 2016.
1. Who is the present Governor of Meghalaya?
C V Rao
Ram Nath Kovind
Krishan Kant Paul
2. Hirakud Dam located at which of the following state?
None of the above
3. How many Public Sector Banks are working in India as on March 2016?
4. "Long Walk to Freedom" is an autobiographical work published in 1995 is written by which world famous leader?
George W Bush
APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
5. Bihu dance is a folk dance performed on Bihu festival in which of the following Indian states?
6. United Nations Day is celebrated to aware the people of the world the aims and achievements of the United Nations Organization. United Nations Day is celebrated on?
7. Which rate is the short term borrowing rate at which RBI borrows money from banks?
Reverse Repo Rate
8. Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, is a country located in the horn of Africa. What is currency of Somalia?
9. SARFAESI Act is an Indian law .It allows banks and other financial institution to auction residential or commercial properties to recover loan/debt. In SARFAESI, F stands for?
10. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is an international airport located in?