General Awareness is one of the extremely important part of the banking examination syllabus and most of the students always remain confused about what to study, especially in GA portion. So, in order to solve this problem, BA is going to introduce GA special quiz on daily basis which will be strictly based on the format of upcoming banking examinations in 2016.
1. Kaziranga National Park is a national park in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state?
2. Axis Bank Limited is the third largest private sector bank in India. What is tagline of Axis Bank?
Making more possible
We understand your world
Hum Hai Na, Khyal Apka
Your Family Bank, Across India
Badhti Ka naam Zindagi
3. Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on?
4. How much crore for four dairying projects - ‘Pashudhan Sanjivani’, ‘Nakul Swasthya Patra’, ‘E-Pashudhan Haat’ and National Genomic Centre for indigenous breeds in Union budget 2016-2017?
5. The European Central Bank is the central bank for the euro and administers monetary policy of the Eurozone, which consists of how many EU member states and is one of the largest currency areas in the world?
6. The bank(RBI) is headed by the Governor and the post is currently held by economist Raghuram Rajan. Also, there are 4 Deputy Governors in RBI. One of the deputy governors of RBI is?
H R Khan
Dr Urjit Patel
S S Mundra
All of the above
7. Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of?
8. Dipika Pallikal is an Indian?
9. Croatia is an Eastern European country with long coastlines on the Adriatic Sea. What is currency of Croatia?
None of the above
10. By Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Mission) government is aiming to achieve an Open-Defecation Free(ODF) India by .................; the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
02nd October 2019
02nd October 2017
02nd October 2021
02nd October 2023
None of the above