General Awareness is one of the extremely important part of the banking examination syllabus and most of the students always remain confused about what to study, especially in GA portion. So, in order to solve this problem, BA is going to introduce GA special quiz on daily basis which will be strictly based on the format of upcoming banking examinations in 2016.
1. The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is regional intergovernmental organization and geopolitical union in South Asia. SAARC was founded in ______ in 1985.
New Delhi, India
2. Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to France. What is capital of Corsica?
3. ___________ basically refers to a section of the financial market where financial instruments with high liquidity and short-term maturities are traded.
4. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Indian government. ISRO headquarter is located in?
5. The International Day of Older Persons is observed on?
6. The MahabodhiVihar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a Buddhist temple located at which of the following place?
Bodh Gaya, Biha
7. The Federal Reserve System also known as the Federal Reserve or simply as the Fed is the central banking system of?
8. Guwahati is situated on which of the following bank of the river?
9. On April 6, 1896, the first modern Olympic Games were held in ___________ with athletes from 14 countries participating.
New York, USA
10. ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. ICICI stands for?
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank
Industrial Customer and Insurance Corporation of India Bank
International Credit and Investment Corporation of Industrial Bank
Indian Credit and Industrial Corporation of India Bank
Industrial Core and Investment Company of India Bank