1. Which organization has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for mutual cooperation and collaboration with Saarc Development Fund (SDF)?
2. A strategic partnership agreement has been signed by which Indian company with three Ukranian state-owned companies that will be allowing them to collaborate on a range of military products including transport aircraft, upgrade of armoured vehicles, maritime gas turbines and unmanned aerial vehicles?
3. "Pradhan MantriUjjwalaYojana" to provide how much people belonging to below poverty line families with discounted LPG connections?
4. Which Telecom major is close to launching an IPO with its British parent picking six investment banks, including Kotak, ICICI and UBS, for the over USD 2 billion share sale process?
5. The Centre’s ambitious National LED programme - UnnatJyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA) - will be implemented across the country by?
6. India ranks which position in the exports of Fake goods globally while china is No.1 in the list with a huge 63 % share in the estimated half-a-trillion dollar worldwide imports of forged and pirated goods?
7. Parliament has passed Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2016. It is an amendment to the act?
8. Core sector industries grew by how much percent in March, as against a decline of (-)0.7 in the same month last year?
9. Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act came into force on?
10.With which country has India signed a bilateral air services agreement that would facilitate the operation of direct flights between two countries?