1. India is ranked at what position in crony-capitalism with crony sector wealth accounting for 3.4 per cent of the gross domestic product (GDP)?
2. India and Bangladesh conducted a five-day dialogue in which place over a host of security issues, including drug trafficking and cattle smuggling across the border between the two neighbors
3. Name the Apple CEO who recently visited India.
4. President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated an Intelligent Operations Centre (IOC) in?
5. Which state Chief Minister has inaugurated the World’s largest Single Rooftop Solar Power Plant with capacity of 11.5 MegaWatt (MW)?
6. State run Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) has successfully commissioned the first 800 MW super critical thermal unit in?
7. Who took charge as the Information and Broadcasting Secretary?
8. Name the Indian American Sikh woman from California who has been elected as the newest national committee woman of the Republican National Committee.
9. Who was elected unopposed as the ICC's first independent Chairman for two years?
10. Name the Brazil President who was suspended for at least six months after the country's Senate voted 55-22 to impeach and put her on trial.