1. Name the Cricket legend who has agreed to become India's Olympic goodwill ambassador, along-with actor Salman Khan and Shooter Abhinav Bindra.
2. Who will be the next chief of the Indian Navy?
3. Who has sworn in as chief minister of Tamil Nadu?
4. Which became the fourth bank to open its IFSC Banking Unit (IBU) at International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) City?
5. Name the bank which has launched a mobile payment solution that will enable customers to make digital payments at offline stores by scanning a QR (quick response) code on their smartphones at merchant outlets.
6. Which private sector lender has received a ‘Custodian of Securities’ licence from the markets regulator SEBI to allows the entity to offer custodial services to financial market participants, including FIIs and foreign portfolio investors (FPIs)?
7. The Government has enforced the decision of retirement fund body EPFO to almost double the maximum sum assured under its insurance scheme from 3.6 lakh to?
8. Which company is all set to setup a power plant in Bangladesh?
9. India with which country signed a bilateral air services agreement that would facilitate the operation of direct flights between two countries?
10. India and which country decided to exchange sports persons, coaches, experts and administrators to improve the standard of the game between both nations?