1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the country's first solar powered e-boats at?
2. India, Thailand and which country will soon be connected by a 1,400-kilometre highway, to boost the trade and cultural exchanges among the three countries?
3. How many cities have been selected in the first phase of the government’s smart cities mission?
4. The Union Cabinet has given its approval to amend The Institutes of Technology (IIT) Act, 1961 for incorporation of how many new IITs?
5. Name the Public sector company which is set to kickstart projects aimed at cleaning the Ganga in Bihar.
6. Which country is all set to introduce its own version of US dollars in order to ease a cash shortage in the country?
7. Name the fundamentalist Jamaat-e-Islami chief who was hanged for war crimes committed during the country's 1971 Liberation War.
8. Which country's government has decided to close the World's biggest refugee camp in Dadaab?
9. Which international organization has approved USD 625 million loan to support the Indian central government’s programme to generate electricity from rooftop solar power plants?
10. Which organization has launched Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility and launched a $500 million fund to fight Pandemics in poor countries and creating the world's first insurance market for pandemic risk?
11. Name the politician whom Britain has granted political refugee status.
12. The US President Barack Obama has announced an end to its embargo on sales of lethal weapons to which country?
13. Who is appointed as the managing director of Bharti Retail?
14. Who was appointed as the new Director-General (DG) of Tihar?
15. Name the Senior IPS officer who was appointed as chief of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS), the aviation security wing of the government.
16. Who took charge as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), country’s largest commodity exchange?
17. Name the Congress leader who reinstated as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
18. Name the Renowned Music composer who accepted the Indian Olympic Association's offer to become the Goodwill Ambassador for Rio Olympics.
19. Name the world's largest cargo aircraft which made its first landing in India at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad.
20. Who has received 2016's Harvard Business School Alumni Achievement Award?