Directions (Q. 1 - 2): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A Vast majority of employees surveyed plan to pursue new job opportunity in 2014. about 83% of the nearly 9000 workers who participated in the poll say they intend to actively seek a new position in the new year.
1. Which of the following can be inferred from the given information? (An inference is something that is not directly stated but can be inferred from the given information.)
1) Employees are not satisfy with their job.
2) New year is good time to pursue new job.
3) Employees indicate they may look for new opportunities to stay in competition.
4) It is common practice among employees
5) The employees whose view is presented does not have any good job.
2. Which of the following cannot be a course of Action to retain employees?
1) Employers should implement strategic engagement program.
2) Engagement, loyalty and job satisfaction should be top concerns for employers.
3) Incentive and appraisals given to retain top talents.
4) Promotion must be given to each employees to retain them.
5) None of these
Directions (3-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
A white paper out on evolving global tax policy trends, which explores some of the emerging trends in global taxation. The paper acknowledge that in an increasing interconnected global economy, where in the quest to attract cross-border investment is of increasing importance, many countries across ideological spectrum and at varying levels of development are adopting investor friendly approach by ensuring certainty and predictability in their tax system and reducing the Cost of Compliance.
(A) Tax avoidance has become an area of concern.
(B) Steps needed to equip government to prevent 'double-non-taxation'.
(C) Many developing countries have identified tax erosion as major concern.
(D) Strengthening the existing tax code to prevent avoidance of tax and tax evasion.
(E) Clarity on the various provisions of international taxation.
3. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) may be the reason behind the white paper?
1) Only A
2) Both A and C
3) Only E
4) Both C and D
5) Both A and B
4. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (D) can be an immediate course of action?
1) Only A
2) Only B
3) Both A and D
4) Both B and D
5) Both A and C
5. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be a possible assumption?
1) Only B
2) Only E
3) Both A and E
4) Both D and E
5) Both A and C
Direction (Q. 6): Read the following information carefully and answer the given question.
Based on survey online shopping and banking activity and services has been increased recently. The data also shows that most people use their PCs for online financial transaction. Criminals of cyber crimes are ready to invest a lot of manpower and finances to organise sophisticated malicious attacks. The most effective way to combat them requires use of online security, which is capable of staying ahead of new criminal activity and spotting attempts to intercept sensitive user data before financial credentials fall into wrong hands.
6. Which of the following can be an assumption according to the given information?
1) The online user have been increased.
2) Online security is essential to counter cyber threats.
3) Computer users enjoy the ease and convenience of shopping and banking
4) Cyber-criminals are cashing in.
5) None of these.
Direction (Q. 7): Read the following information carefully and answer the given question.
Delhi police statics state that 1018 juveniles in conflict with the law were apprehended last year. Four 'Underage' criminals are apprehended daily for heinous offence. Due to poverty and lack of guidance.
7. Which of the following can be the best possible reason for the juveniles to commit crimes?
1) Earning money through crimes is easy.
2) To impress their friends and girlfriends.
3) To satisfying their lust for cash.
4) Juveniles are easily attracted towards crime.
5) Influenced by gangsters or criminals lifes.
Directions (8-9): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Different universities are collaborating with industries in order to give the students a taste of the real world and give them more opportunities not just for study and learning but for work as well. A viable handshake between industries and universities provide a much needed platform needed by the students to sharpen their skills.
(A) Divert the attention of students.
(B) Increase the efficiency and knowledge of the students.
(C) Students are now experienced the real working environment.
(D) Student may be exploit and exhausted during exposure to the real world.
(E) Provides the environment to horn the skills of the students.
8. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C) and (D) may be a strong argument in favour of the collaboration?
1) Only A
2) Both A and B
3) Both C and D
4) Both B and C
5) Only C
9. Which of the following among (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) can be inferred from the given information?
1) Only A
2) Both A and D
3) Both A and E
4) Only E
5) Only D
In the above paragraph it is clear that there is an indication that employees may look towards new opportunities.
1, 2 and 3 are possible course of actions but empolyers cannot give promotion to each employees to retain them.
The clear reason behind the white paper is to bring clearity on international taxation.
Both B and D are the probable course of action.
Both A and C are the possible assumption.
Due to increased online activities. To prevent the financial data of user, the online security must be essentially required.
Their lest for money is the possible reason for the juvenile to commit crimes.
Both option B and C are the strong argument suggest that the collabration will bring the career of student in right and successful path.
A collaboration is only effective if it horn the skill of the students.