1. Four Indian-Americans are among the 42 US nationals honoured with this year's prestigious “Great Immigrants: The Pride of America” award recently. Which of the following is not them?
2. India’s leading food products company __________ has signed up as the official sponsor for the Indian contingent to the Rio Olympics 2016.
None of the above
3. Who is appointed as Suzuki Motor Corp next chief executive effective the same day, as the Japanese automaker attempts to recover from a vehicle testing scandal?
4. India successfully test-fired a new surface-to-air missile developed jointly with which of the following country from a defence base off Odisha coast recently?
5. Name the renowned sculptor and painter who passed away in Vadodara, Gujarat following a brief illness recently.
None of the above
6. Bud Spencer known among his fans as the ‘big friendly giant’ of the screen because of his height and weight has died at age 86 recently. He was an __________ film actor.
7. The Union Cabinet has approved signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and which of the following country for bilateral cooperation in water resources management and development?
8. Two women have been appointed as judges of Malaysia’s Islamic Shariah High Court for the first time in the history of the judiciary of the Muslim-majority country. They are?
Noor Huda Roslan
Nenney Shuhaidah Shamsuddin
Yang Amat Mulia
Both a) and b)
Both a) and c)
9. The Union Cabinet approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC), .............?
10. The World Bank announced that plans to provide more than __________ to support India’s solar initiatives. An agreement to this effect was signed on when World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim met Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and Power Minister Piyush Goyal in New Delhi recently.