1. Who has won the 2016 British Grand Prix title of Formula 1 recently?
a) Sebastian Vettel
b) Nico Rosberg
c) Jenson Button
d) Lewis Hamilton
e) Jules Bianchi
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Kenya to a warm reception by the Indian community in capital city of Kenya. Where is the capital of Kenya?
e) Port Louis
3. Tech giant __________ aims to train about 2 million developers in India on its Android platform over the next three years to cash in on the high-quality talent pool in the country.
4. Name the Ahmedabad based detergent maker that has agreed to acquire Lafarge India’s 11 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) cement assets for Rs 9,300 crore ($1.4 billion).
a) Surf Excel
e) None of the above
5. The Finance Ministry has imposed definitive anti-dumping duty on purified terephthalic acid (PTA) imports from five countries recently. Which of the following countries is not them?
6. Which ministry has constituted a cyber-cell to check the online abuse and harassment of women and children on social media platforms?
a) Ministry of Minority Affairs
b) Ministry of External Affairs
c) Ministry of Home Affairs
d) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
e) Ministry of Women and Child Development
7. In 1989, the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme recommended to observe 11 July as World Population Day. This year's (2016) theme is......................?
a) Investing in teenage girls
b) Information about their health, human rights and reproductive
c) Aim to end child marriage
d) Leaders and communities must focus on Population
e) None of the above
8. Name the former India footballer and the country's first full time 'diamond' coach has died recently?
a) Sanjay Dhyani
b) Liaqat Ali
c) Amal Dutta
d) Sreejith Kamal
e) Shankar Sigamani
9. Which of the following state government has announced its decision to impose 14.5 per cent tax on junk food on the lines of ‘Fat Tax’ imposed on such food items?
10. Government has decided to set up a panel to chalk out a long-term strategy to tackle the shortage of pulses in the country. The committee is to be headed by Chief Economic Advisor...............?
a) Arvind Panagariya
b) Amitabh Kant
c) Bibek Debroy
d) Arvind Subramanian
e) C Rangarajan