1. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has signed an agreement with which of the following State Government for developing nine airports in the state recently?
2. Which of the state government has decided to ban ‘electronic cigarette’ in view of studies claiming that its use can cause various health issues, including cancer and heart ailments?
3. LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Company has inked a tie-up with with which of the following co-operative Banks for distribution of its mutual fund products through the bank’s 140 branches across India recently?
Bihar State Co-operative Bank
Cosmos Co-operative Bank
Bharat Co-operative Bank
Kerala State Co-operative Bank
Mogaveera Co-operative Bank
4. ______________ a communist nation in East Asia, has completed installation of the world’s largest telescope in Guizhou province. The 500 metre-diameter telescope covers an area larger than 30 football pitches.
5. The World Bank, in its latest once-in-two-year Logistics Performance Index (LPI), India is now ranked ___________ as against the 54th spot it occupied in the previous 2014 report.
None of the above
6. The Supreme Court has directed the government to give ______________ reservation to persons with disability (PWD) in all services, irrespective of the mode of filling such posts.
Three per cent
Ten per cent
Five per cent
Eight per cent
Seven per cent
7. The second BRICS Youth Summit has been concluded on 3rd of July which was going on in Guwahati, Assam from 1st July 2016. The theme of the summit was.............?
Children and Youth in BRICS Nations
Youth as bridge for intra-BRICS exchanges
BRICS for youth in world
As you with BRICS and Youth
None of the above
8. President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated a smart model village pilot project at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. Initially, this initiative will be implemented in five selected villages in which of the following state and than later on will be spread to the entire country?
9. Which of the following Public Sector Bank has launched 3 new digital offerings on the occasion of it's 61st Foundation Day recently?
Punjab National Bank
IDBI Bank Limited
Indian Overseas Bank
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
10. Who has been appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. (BEML) with effect from July 1, 2016?
D K Hota