1. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Minister Kalraj Mishra has unveiled the world’s largest Charkha at which of the following Airport in India recently?
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport, Patna
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
Kempegowda International Airport, Bangaluru
2. Which of the following state has become the first state in the country to introduce minimum wages for part time workers?
3. Javeline thrower _____________ has bettered her national record with a 59.87m throw at the 56th National Inter-State Senior Athletics Championships in Hyderabad.
4. According to the Union Government, which of the following port has become India's first port to implement logistics data tagging of containers to track cargo?
Kochi Port, Kerala
Jawaharlal Nehru Port, Maharashtra
Kandla Port, Gujarat
Kamarajar Port, Tamil Nadu
None of the above
5. Gas importer Petronet LNG Ltd. plans to set up a 5,000 crore LNG import terminal at Kutubdia islands, in which of the following countries does it look to build terminals to feed demand in neighbouring countries?
6. Name the Iranian director whose 1997 film "Taste of Cherry" won the prestigious Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival, has passed away following a prolonged illness in Paris recently?
7. How many projects of Namami Gange Programme are to be inaugurated at various locations in Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Haryana and Delhi recently?
8. India and which of the following countries have reviewed the implementation of decision taken at the 9th Joint Commission for furthering trade, investment and developmental linkages between the two countries in New Delhi?
9. In the first leg of his four nation tour of African countries, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Mozambique. What is the capital of Mozambique?
None of the above
10. The world famous Rath Yatra or chariot festival of Lord Jagannath has begun in ___________ as well as in different parts of the country recently.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh