1. Which of the following countries have inducted its largest indigenously-built transport aircraft, which is named as Y-20?
2. The government has constituted a four-member committee to examine the desirability and feasibility of having a new financial year. The committee, headed by former Chief Economic Adviser .............?
Dr Shankar Acharya
P V Rajaraman
K M Chandrasekhar
None of the above
3. The Union cabinet approved an outlay of how much for providing apprenticeship training to over 5 million youngsters in the next four years in its quest to create more jobs recently?
Rs 30,000 crore
Rs 15,000 crore
Rs 60,000 crore
Rs 10,000 crore
Rs 50,000 crore
4. The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved signing of an MoU between India and which of the following countries in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy recently?
5. India has slipped by two places to ________ position in the recently released 2016 Networked Readiness Index (NRI) by the Geneva-based World Economic Forum (WEF).
6. India’s economy may grow at a slightly slower pace of ____________ this fiscal amid weaker global demand and risk aversion, says an HSBC report.
7.4 per cent
7.7 per cent
7.3 per cent
7.0 per cent
7.1 per cent
7. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has launched a mobile application called ________ for measuring real-time mobile Internet speed that consumers get.
None of the above
8. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is going to inaugurate the second anti-drug working group meeting of heads of Drug Control Agencies of BRICS countries in?
9. Coinciding with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Mozambique, India completed the delivery of how much US dollar grant assistance as part of supporting the institutions of this African country?
10. The Supreme Court-appointed green panel EPCA has recommended high pollution cess, of up to what per cent on the cost of diesel cars with engine above 2,000 cc?
15 per cent
20 per cent
25 per cent
10 per cent
50 per cent