General Awareness is one of the extremely important part of the banking examination syllabus and most of the students always remain confused about what to study, especially in GA portion. So, in order to solve this problem, BA is going to introduce GA special quiz on daily basis which will be strictly based on the format of upcoming banking examinations in 2016.
1. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in .....?
2. Okram Ibobi Singh is the Chief Minister of which of the following states?
3. Iran is an Islamic republic on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf with historical sites dating to the Persian Empire. What is the currency of Iran?
4. Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Bank (or MUDRA Bank) is a public sector financial institution in India. It provides loans at low rates to micro-finance institutions and non-banking financial institutions which provide credit to MSMEs. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015. Where is the Head Quarter of MUDRA Bank?
5. United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalized on July 19, 1969. Its predecessor United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd. (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd. (1922) and Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932). What is the tagline of UBI?
The name you can bank upon
The bank that begins with 'U'
Together with us
Tradition of trust
Ham hai naa, khayal apka
6. The Keoladeo Wildlife Sanctuary and Ghana National Park lie between two of India's most historic cities, Agra and Jaipur in the Indian state ......?
7. Indian state Manipur is sometimes called as Kangleipak or Sanaleibak. Manipur is bounded by Nagaland to the north, Mizoram to the south, and Assam to the west; Burma lies to its east. Meetei, Kuki, Naga, and Pangal people live here who speak Sino-Tibetan languages. Where is the capital of Manipur?
8. 'Karagam' is a most popular folk dance form that is accompanied by the music. The villagers in praise of the rain goddess "Mari Amman" and river goddess "Gangai Amman" perform this dance as a part of their custom .In this dance, balancing of water pot on the head is done beautifully. Karagam is the folk dance of which state of India?
9. Himachal Pradesh is a state in North India. It is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab on the west, Haryana on the south-west, Uttarakhand on the south-east and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. Who is the incumbent (27th) Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
Dr. Senayangba Chubatoshi Jamir
Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa
Acharya Dev Vrat
10. Core Banking Solution is used for connecting all branches of a bank. What is the full form of CORE in Core Banking Solution?
Centralized Online Real-time Exchange
Centralized One-platform Real-time Exchange
Central Online Real-time Exchange
Centralized Online Real-time Exports
Centralized One-time Real-time Exchange