Directions (Q. 1–5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Seven friends Cruise, Demon, Robert, Watson, Smith, Rocky and Nathan who likes different cities namely Surat, Kolkata, Bangaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Ranchi, Pune and studies in 3 different colleges Hindu, Ramjas, Sriram. At least 2 students study together.
Watson studies with one who likes Banglore in Ramjas. One who likes Delhi studies only with Rocky. Rocky does not like Bangaluru. Cruise studies with those who like Surat and Pune. Cruise does not study with Watson. Robert studies only with one who likes Mumbai. One who likes Mumbai does not study with one who likes Delhi. More than one person studies with Demon. Demon does not like Pune. Both Nathan & one who likes Ranchi study in same school but not in Hindu. Rocky does not like Ranchi.
1. Smith lives in which of the following city?
2. Which school three friends are studying?
d) Both Hindu and Ramjas
e) None of the above
3. As per the given arrangement Rocky is related to Smith in a certain way and Cruise is related to Demon in a same way then who is related to Watson in a same way?
4. Nathan lives with which of the following friend?
d) Both Cruise and Demon
5. Demon lives in which of the following city?
Directions (Q. 6–10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Shinzo, Abe, Jinping, Yoko, Putin , Nicolas and Sarkozy are seven different boxes of different colours i.e. Brown, Orange, Silver, Pink, Yellow, White and Green but not necessarily in the same order. Box which is of Brown colour is immediately above Shinzo. There are only two box between Yoko and the box which is of Brown colour. Box which is of Silver colour is above Yoko but not immediately above Yoko. Only three box are between Jinping and the box which is of Silver colour. The box which is of Green colour is immediately above Jinping. The box which is of Pink colour is immediately above the box Sarkozy. Only one box is there between Abe and Putin. Box Abe is above Putin. Neither box Abe nor Shinzo is of Yellow colour. Shinzo is not of orange colour.
6. How many box is/are there between Yoko and Sarkozy?
7. What is the colour of ‘Nicolas’?
(e) Can’t be determined.
8. Find the pair of colour and boxes which is not correct?
(d) All of the above
(e) None of the above
9. Which of the following condition is correct regarding yellow colour with respect to Putin?
(a) There are one person between Putin and Yellow colour
(b) Putin is immediately above of yellow colour
(c) Yellow colour related to the person immediately above Putin
(d) All of the above is true
(e) None of the above is true.
10. Which of the following colour belongs to ‘Shinzo’?
(e) None of the above