Directions: (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
T-20 World Cup is being organized by Australia. Different teams are participating in the T-20 World Cup. There are some new teams which are also participating in this T-20 for the first time. Seven new teams which are participating for the first time are – Afghanistan, Nepal, UAE, Australia, Netherlands, Hong Kong and Ireland. They will be playing there practice matches at different places, namely Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth and Hobart, but not necessarily in the same order, on different days of the week, starting from Monday.
• Afghanistan will be playing at Canberra, but neither on Friday nor on Monday.
• The host country will be playing on Thursday at Brisbane.
• There is a gap of one day between Afghanistan and Australia match.
• Hong Kong will be playing the match before Ireland but after Netherlands at Adelaide on Wednesday.
• Ireland will be playing on the last day of the week.
• Nepal will be playing at Hobart.
• No match will be played at Melbourne on Monday.
• The match at Perth will be played on the last day of the week.
• The match at Darwin will be played on Tuesday.
• No match will be played at Hobart on Tuesday and Friday.
Q1. Nepal will be playing the match on which day of the week?
Q2. Which team will be playing the match between Saturday and after Thursday?
Q3. Which of the following combinations is true?
(a) Australia – Thursday – Brisbane
(b) Netherlands – Wednesday – Melbourne
(c) Ireland – Saturday – Perth
(d) UAE – Monday – Canberra
(e) Nepal – Friday – Darwin
Q4. Which team will be playing in Darwin?
(d) Hong Kong
Q5. Which of the following combinations is true?
(a) Nepal – Tuesday
(b) Hong Kong – Sunday
(c) Netherlands – Thursday
(d) Nepal – Monday
(e) None of the above
Directions (Q. 6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Ten businessmen Jack Ma, Tim Cook, Phil Knight, Ginni Rometty, Jeff Bezos, David Koch, Larry Page, Sergey Bin, Mark Zuckerberg and Paul Allen are travelling by ten different airlines to ten different destinations. The Airlines are – Air India, Lufthansa, Virgin Airlines, British Airways, Go Air, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Fly Emirates and Air Arabia. The ten destinations are Brazil, South Africa, Sydney, New York, Hong Kong, Seoul, Myanmar, Durban, Dubai and Paris, but not necessarily in the same order.
• Tim Cook is travelling to South Africa.
• Jeff Bezos is travelling by Go Air and going to Hong Kong.
• The person travelling by Air Arabia is going to Paris.
• Larry Page is travelling by Cathay Pacific.
• Mark Zuckerberg is travelling to Dubai.
• Sergey Bin is travelling to Durban.
• David Koch is travelling to Seoul by Qatar Airways.
• Ginni Rometty is travelling by British Airways to New York.
• Neither Jack Ma nor Tim Cook is travelling by Fly Emirates.
• Mark Zuckerberg is not travelling by Air India or Lufthansa.
• Jack Ma travels neither by Air India nor by Thai Airways.
• The person who travels to Sydney is using Virgin Airlines.
• Jack Ma is travelling to Brazil.
• Phil Knight is travelling by Virgin Airlines and Sergey Bin by Thai Airways.
Q6. Mark Zuckerberg is travelling by which airline?
(a) Thai Airways
(b) Go Air
(c) Air India
(d) Other than given options
(e) Virgin Airlines
Q7. Larry Page is travelling to which destination?
(d) South Africa
(e) Hong Kong
Q8. Which of the following pairs is correct?
(a) Paul Allen – Air Arabia – Hong Kong
(b) Sergey Bin – Thai Airways – Sydney
(c) Phil Knight – British Airways – Sydney
(d) David Koch– Qatar Airways – Seoul
(e) Larry Page –Go Air – Myanmar
Q9. Tim Cook is travelling by which airline?
(a) Air India
(c) Thai Airways
(d) Fly Emirates
(e) Either Air India or Lufthansa
Q10. Jack Ma is travelling by which airline and to which destination?
(a) Qatar Airways – Seoul
(b) British Airways – New York
(c) Lufthansa – Sydney
(d) Lufthansa – Brazil