Directions (Q.1-5): Study the bar graph carefully and answer the following questions.
The number of male and female officers in various banks
1. What is the total number of employees in the given five banks?
2. What is the ratio of male to female probationary officers in all five banks?
(a) 5 : 4
(b) 3 : 2
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 7 : 8
(e) 4 : 5
3. In HDFC 40% males and 30% females are unmarried, then what is the ratio of the married males to the married females in HDFC?
(a) 7 : 5
(b) 5 : 7
(c) 12 : 13
(d) 2 : 3
(e) 3 : 5
4. If the number of married male officers in ICICI is euqal to that in PNB, which is 40% of the male officers in PNB, then what is the percentage of married male officers in ICICI with respect to the total number of officers in ICICI?
5.The male officers in PNB is what per cent more than the female probationary officers in BOI?
Directions for Questions (6-10): The questions are based on the table and pie-chart given below. The table has some missing information but it is known that every shopkeeper sold books of every subject. Complete the missing information and answer the questions using the information given in table and pie-chart.
6. In April 2016, the second highest number of books sold was of which subject?
a) Banking Awareness
b) General awareness
c) Quantitative Aptitude
7. Which shopkeeper sold maximum number of General awareness books as a percentage of the total number of books sold by that shopkeeper?
e) None of these
8. What is the average number of books sold of General awareness, Computer and Reasoning together?
e) None of these
9. If a total of 4000 books were returned in April 2016, then what was the number of Reasoning books returned as a percentage of Reasoning books sold in April 2016?
10. If the number of General Awareness books returned in April 2016 is 780, then what is the approximate number of English and Banking Awareness books sold as a ratio of the number of English and Banking awareness books returned in April 2016?