Directions (Q.1–6): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
1. K is sister of R, J is married to N, V is grandmother of U.
2. P is father of Z, J is married to only brother of P
3. K has only two children one is daughter and one is son.
4. S is granddaughter of M, who is father of R. Z's maternal uncle R has only one child U.
5. T and Z are cousins.
1. How is V related to Z?
d) Cannot be determined
2. How is S related to T?
3. How is J related to S?
e) Cannot be determined
4. Which of the following statements is definitely true?
a) U is granddaughter of V.
b) T is son of J.
c) N is maternal uncle of S.
d) R is brother–in–law of P.
e) V is father–in–law of P.
5. How is T related to N?
e) Either (a) or (b)
6. How is M related to S?
Directions (Q.7–10): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer:
a) If the data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
b) If the data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
c) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
d) If the data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
e) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
7. Is R is grandson of N?
I. Q has two children and R is son of P?
II. J is mother of P and married to N
8. Six friends, P, Q, R, S, T and V are sitting around a circular table facing away from the centre, who sits third to the right of T?
I. R sits second to the left of S, who sits second to the left of T
II. Q and V sit opposite each other and T sits between Q and S.
9. How many brothers does Mukesh have?
I. Ritika is mother of Mukesh and she has three children.
II. Mukesh has two siblings one of them is Rani his sister and a brother.
10. Who scores the lowest score run in a match among five players Raina, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Ganguly, Tendulkar?
I. Ganguly does not score the lowest run, but he scores ten runs less than Dhoni.
II. Raina scores equal to Yuvraj, who scores six runs less than Dhoni.