Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020- The BOB has released a recruitment notification on its website @bankofbaroda.in for recruiting on contract basis in the Digital Lending Department. There are 9 different posts in this recruitment process and a total 13 vacancies. You can downlaod the official pdf from the link given below.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Bank of Baroda Recruitment on Contract Basis for Digital Lending Department 2020- Posts
The following are posts for which this recruitment process is open-
- Digital Risk Specialist
- Lead –Digital Business Partnerships
- Lead Digital Sales
- Digital Analytics Specialist
- Innovation & Emerging Tech Specialist
- Digital Journey Specialist
- Digital Sales Officer
- UI/UX Specialist
- Testing Specialist
Bank of Baroda Recruitment in Digital Lending Department Notification PDF
Candidates intrested in this Bank of Baroda Recruitment can check all important details like eligibility, recruitment process etc in the official notification pdf given below-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature. Please refer to Anneuxre I regarding scanning of photograph & signature
Bank of Baroda Recruitment in Digital Lending Department Application Fees
- Rs. 600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates + applicable taxes & transaction charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & PWD + applicable taxes & transaction charges