1. SEBI is a?
2. MICR is used in which industry?
None of these
3. Who is authorised to sign ‘one-rupee’ note?
Secretary, Ministry of Finance
4. Which of the following is not a development bank?
Industrial Finance Corporation of India
Industrial Development Bank of India
State Bank of India
State Financial Corporation
5. Nominee’s Signature is to be obtained on?
Account Opening Form
Speciman Signature card
Need not be obtained
6. Most banks are offering teaser rates on home loans. What does it mean?
The rates keep fluctuating during the period of loan with high uncertainty
The initial rate is offered at a rate lower than the prevailing market rate for a few months and then gradually keeps increasing
The initial rate is higher than the current market rate with offer of lower rates at a later date
Home loan borrowers of shorter duration are given preferential rate
7. Who decides the value and volume of bank notes to be printed and on what basis?
8. There are many security features which are regularly being explained and stressed to check against forged currency notes. One of them is Intaglio printing. What is Intaglio printing?
It is specialized printing of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 denomination currency notes
It is raised printing on the currency notes of RBI seal, e.g. Ashoka Pillar emblem etc
It is printing on special printing press of RBI
It is printing through special inks of the security features on currency notes
9. Indian Banking Regulation Act was passed in the year?
10. Financial Market consists of?
All of these