1. Tenebrous (Adj):- dark and gloomy.
Synonyms: Stygian, tenebrific, tenebrious
Uses: TENEBROUS -> TENT+BRUSH. When you go camping, it is difficult, at night, to find your toothBRUSH inside your TENT because it is so TENEBROUS without street lights.
2. Expurgate (V):- to remove objectionable material.
Synonyms: bowdlerise, bowdlerize, castrate, shorten.
Uses: The censor expurgated every reference to drugs and Intimacy, converting the rapper’s raunchy flow into a series of Avengers.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
3. Tendentious (Adj):- likely to lean towards a controversial view.
Uses: Because political mudslinging has become a staple of the 24-hour media cycle, most of us, despite protestations to the contrary, are tendentious on many of today’s pressing issues.
4. Mellifluous (Adj):- smooth and sweet-sounding.
Synonyms: dulcet, honeyed, mellisonant, sweet
Uses: Lata Mangeshkar has Mellifluous voice!
5. Histrionic (Adj):- to be overly theatrical.
Uses: she had such a histrionic outburst that one would have thought that she’d been handed a death sentence.
6. Sartorial (Adj):- related to fashion or clothes.
Uses: His girlfriend often insulted his lack of any sartorial sense.
7. Mettlesome (Adj):- filled with courage or valor.
Synonyms: spirited, game, gritty, intrepid, fearless, courageous, hardy, brave, plucky, gallant, valiant.
Uses: For its raid on the Bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Seal Team Six has become, for many Americans, the embodiment of mettle.
8. Cupidity (N):- greed for money.
Synonyms: avarice, avariciousness, covetousness.
Uses: When the president was arrested for theft of company funds, he made no attempt to apologize for his cupidity.
9. Disabuse (V):- to persuade somebody that his/her belief is not valid.
Synonyms: inform, intimate.
Uses: Although my mother tried, she could not disabuse me of my belief in Santa Claus when I was a kid.
10. Propitiate (V):- to placate or appease.
Synonyms: appease, soothe, placate.
Uses: Only an idiot believes he can propitiate his way into heaven by giving the church all of his money.