Directions : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statement and give answer.
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in both the statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1. Among J,K,L,M,N and P who is second to the right of L ? All are sitting in a circle facing the centre.
I. L sits opposite to M, who sits between K and P.
II. J sits between P and L and opposite to K .
2. Point Z is towards which direction from point Y?
I. Nisha walks 4 m towards the north from point Z and takes a right turn and walk 4 m to reach at point W, which is 6 m away from point Y.
II. Point X is 3 m towards the east of point Z and 5 m towards the west of point Y.
3. Among U, V, W, X, Y and Z each having different age. Who is the youngest among them?
I. X is younger than Y but older than W.
II. U is older than V but younger than Z, who is the oldest.
Directions : Study the following information and answer the following questions :
Seven person A, B, C, D, E, F and G visit a restaurant on four days – Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – in a week. At least one person but not more than two person visits the restaurants on each of these days. Each of them is working in different professions – Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer, Hotelier, Professor, Pilot and Businessman. D visit on Saturday with pilot. The Engineer does not visit on Sunday nor with E and G. The businessman F visits alone on Wednesday. B visits on Friday and he is not engineer. C visits on Friday. G is not pilot. The Engineer visits with lawyer. The Hotelier visits on Saturday. A is neither professor nor pilot.
4. What is the profession of A ?
5. On which day of week does E visit restaurant ?
5) Data Inadequate
6. Who among them visits restaurant along with A ?
4) Either E or D
5) None of these
7. On which of the following days does Doctor and Professor visit restaurant ?
4) Either Saturday or Sunday
5) None of these
8. What is D’s Profession ?
Hence, both are not sufficient to answer the question.
2. 2; From I; We don’t know Y is in which direction of from W. In fact it could be in any direction.
Z is to the west of point Y.
From I ; Y > X > W
From II; Z > U > V
From both: Z > U > V > Y > X > W
Hence, W is the youngest.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts