Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions :
Eight people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre of the table but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them has a different profession, viz Teacher, Singer, Doctor, Accountant, Lawyer, Banker, Businessman and Actor. A sits third to the right of the Actor. Only two people sit between the Actor and H. Doctor and Businessman are immediate neighbours. Neither A nor H is either Businessman or a Doctor. The Businessman is not an immediate neighbour of the Actor. The teacher sits second to the left of E. E is not an immediate neighbour of H. The Teacher is an immediate neighbour of both the Accountant and Lawyer. The Lawyer sits third to the right of B. B is not Businessman. C sits on the immediate right of the singer. A is not a Singer. F is not an immediate neighbour of A. G is not an immediate neighbour of the Teacher.
1.Who among the following sits third to the left of E ?
5) None of these
2.Who among the following is a Banker ?
3.What is the profession of B ?
5) None of these
4.Who among the following is an Accountant ?
5. Which of the following pair is true ?
1) F – Lawyer
2) A – Businessman
3) B – Doctor
4) E – Actor
5) None of these
Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer :
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
6. Among P, Q, R, S and T each is of a different weight, who is the lightest ?
I) R is lighter than only Q and T.
II) P is lighter than R and heavier than S .
7. How is Rekha related to Nidhi ?
I) Rekha’s father is brother of Nidhi’s mother.
II) Nidhi’s is daughter of Sachin and she is grandfather’s only grand–daughter.
8. Who among M, N, O, P, and R got the least marks ?
I) P got more marks than N and O and R got more marks than M and P.
II) M got less marks than R and O but more than N and P. O didn’t get the highest marks and N did not get the least marks.
9. A is in which direction with respect to B ?
I) D is to the east of T, which is to the south of B. A is to the north of D.
II) C is to the north of A and to the east of B.
10. A, B, C, D and E are sitting around a circular table facing the centre of the table, who is sitting immediate left of D ?
I) Only B is sitting between C and E. D is sitting between C and A.
II) Neither E nor C can sit on the left of D.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts